Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
How to Reset iCloud Password?
ICloud is a place to store and share all your data like audios, videos, photographs, documents etc. Every Apple device user has an iCloud account and this account is common to all the Apple devices of the user like iPhone, ipad, iTunes, etc. So this account is very important. But when user has to maintain various accounts at a time, it is possible that user may forget or lost his iCloud account password. This is a natural issue that happens quite often and thus user doesn't need to panic about that. There are ways to reset a new password for the iCloud account. This article discuss about the how to reset iCloud password without phone number or email and security question as showed below:-
How to reset iCloud password without phone number?
- Open the page, appleid.apple.com.
- Then enter the username and click on the link, Forgot Password.
- On the next page, enter the apple id and write the code given there in the box.
- User will now be asked to choose an option to reset a new password. Either through an alternate email or through a recovery phone number or by answering the security question. So if user is not having a recovery phone number then he can choose other two options.
- If user chooses to answer the security question then first he has to enter the birth date.
- Then user has to provide answers to the security questions. Users have to be careful about the spellings and words used.
- If the answers will be correct then user will be directed towards the page where user has to enter the new password and then retype that to confirm.
- Save that password and now login to the iCloud account with this new one.
How to reset iCloud password without email and security questions?
- It is quite possible that user doesn't have an alternate email id or he didn't set the security questions and answers for his account security.
- In such case, there are two options through which user can reset the new password.
- Either user may have the two step verification or two way authentication done with the account.
- Then he can login with the two way verification code and then set a new password by going through the account settings.
- If user doesn't have even the two way verification then he can select the trusted device which is added with the account.
- At this device, user can receive the notification to reset the new password.
Account safety should be the priority of the user when all his data is safe at iCloud. So user should have an alternate email id, Phone number and security questions added within the account as these things are essential in recovering the account back. For any issue, user can contact at the iCloud customer service phone number which is a 24/7 service.