Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
What is error code 1334 TurboTax and how to fix it?
TurboTax has been helping its customers to manage their taxes easily. It provides many facilities to the users that help them to look after their financial affairs. Many customers have recently complained about an error code 1334 shown on their screen that stops the workflow.
If you are also facing the same issue with TurboTax, you can fix it by following some tips given in this article. You can also contact TurboTax customer service to fix the issue. First, let s know what error code 1334 is?
What is TurboTax error code 1334?
Error code 1334 is a Runtime error 1334 that stops the TurboTax from functioning correctly. It does not allow the software to install or work properly. Seeing this error doesn’t mean that the code was corrupt in some way. It just means that code 1334 is not working in the run time that hinders the software processing.
If you want to know how to fix the issue, you can get help in the next segment.
Ways to fix TurboTax error code 1334
- Close incompatible programs: You need to open the task manager by pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del simultaneously and start closing the programs. When the message of the error code stops popping up on your screen, you can close the program for some time.
- Update or re-install the conflicting programs: When you identify the trouble-causing program from the taskbar, you need to update it. You can also try re-installing the program for smooth functioning. To uninstall a program, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Open the Start menu in your system and click on the Control Panel.
- Now enter the name of the program that is creating trouble.
- Click on the Uninstall button but if the program is not updated, try updating it first.
- You can also check the advanced settings of the program and set it to default.
- Try Reinstalling Runtime Libraries: If you see the error code 1334 again, you need to re-install the runtime libraries of your system to fix the issue.
- Clean up your disk: There may be a chance that your system has insufficient space. You need to free up some space by running a Disk Cleanup on your computer.
These are some of the ways by which you can fix the error code 1334 in Turbo tax. You can also check your Graphics Driver if the problem reoccurs. If you need further help, you can speak to a live person at TurboTax with the help of the Support page on the official website.