Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
Why my computer is not connecting to wifi?
Learn the process to fix if your computer is not connecting to Wi-Fi
Many times it has been reported that computer users find difficulty in connecting the Wi-Fi to the system due to incorrect configuration of the settings and network issues.
Fortunately, we have all the proven solutions to fix this type of issue of Computer not connecting to Wi-Fi automatically. Here see each of the methods in detail to sort this type of issue.
Some general methods to fix Computer not connecting to Wi-Fi
These are the basic methods to fix the issue of computer not connecting to Wi-Fi. Let’s start with each of these methods to get the answer to the problem of the computer not connecting to wifi hotspot. Here read each of these modes in detail to complete the process in one go.
Check the settings & restart
• Before initiating the process, make sure that your Wi-Fi is turned on. Then try to turn it off and again try to reconnect.
• Now you should make sure that the Airplane mode is turned off. Then restart
• Press and hold the phone's power button for a few seconds, Then, on the screen, click on the Restart button. If you are not seeing the "Restart," press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds, until the phone restarts.
• Now check whether it starts working or not.
Find the problem type
• Phone: First try to connect the Wi-Fi network with another device, like a computer or friend's phone. If other devices are using the network, the problem is with the phone.
• Network: Check whether the phone can connect to a Wi-Fi network not, like a public network or at some other place, If your phone is getting connected to some other network that means an issue with the phone.
• Internet: If your device connects to the Wi-Fi network but you still are facing an issue or getting no internet, the problem is most likely with your internet connection.
Restart the Modem or Router
• To begin the process, first Unplug the router and modem's power cords from the power outlet for atleast15 seconds.
• Now again Plug-in the power cords back in.
• Check that all cords and cables are connected properly at both ends.
• Wait at some few minutes, until the lights on the modem and router are working correctly.
Call a dedicated helpline number
Sometimes it is not easy to solve the problem on their own in that case calling the helpline number is one of the best things to solve the answer or query. In this way, you can ask them anything related to the installation, hardware, and software configuration.
Visit the nearby store
If you want immediate help from the support team, you can visit the store of the computer to fix all these types of issues like installing the antivirus or any other program which is required to know.
You can get the answer based on the choice and for the other things for a computer not connecting to wifi but the phone is.
Thus, all the points discussed above are about the computer not connecting to Wi-Fi, if required you can call directly to their helpline number to get the answer or response. Else you can visit the store to discuss anything.