Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
24/7 Computer tech support: how does it help?
It is referred to the services, provided to the users in order to provide ease and assistance in case of any issue related to the service.You can avail online computer tech support to resolve all your tech support issues with computers by getting in touch with the technical experts.
What is blue screen error and steps to fixing computer blue screen error?
While working on your system, sometimes you may face an error screen displayed on your Windows, called blue screen error which is generally caused by problems with the computer's hardware or issues with its hardware driver software.
Your system displays a blue screen when Windows encounters a “STOP Error.” This critical failure causes Windows to crash and stop working.
The following tools and methods can often help to get rid of this problem:
- In order to resolve the issue, you can use the action center to check for solutions to problem. Windows creates a report when there is any problem related to the hardware or software and the Action Center can check whether there is any solution to the reported problem.
- In case of any critical issue, you can get 24/7 computer tech support where the team expert will troubleshoot the issue with no wait time.
You can check the solutions using the enlisted steps:
- Go to the Action Center by clicking the Start button and then click the control panel and go to the System and security option.
- From the given options, click on the Review your computer’s status and then tap the Maintenance option.
- Select the option of “Check for solutions to problem reports” and then click on Check for solutions. Windows will notify you if there are any solutions to problems available for the computer.
Why your computer is not turning on and how to fix it?
If your computer is not turning on then make sure that the laptop battery has some charge in it and if it is running low on power, plug it in and power it up.
In order to resolve your problem, go through the following procedure:
- Shut down your laptop and then wait for a minute and again restart it.
- You need to disconnect the external accessories, if any and disconnect all external devices like monitors, cameras.
In order to troubleshoot the issue, you need to verify that the display is properly functional and make sure that the laptop screen display is functional.
- The inverter should be checked and replaced regularly as sometimes, the screen inverter failure causes the problem with the display.
- It is a good practice to use an external monitor to test your laptop’s display.
How to fix computer display problems?
Basically, the Computer monitor problems are caused due to electrical and cabling issues, interference, a problem with the computer’s video adapter or drivers or a problem with the monitor itself.
This problem can be fixed by opt the following procedure:
- The basic troubleshooting step is to check whether any loose electrical and VGA cables. Remove the electric cord from the back of the monitor and then put it back in place.
- It is a good idea to remove the VGA cable from the computer and monitor and put it back in place.
- Make sure the connection is tight and in case of using a cable extender it will be better to remove it.
How to fix computer auto restart?
If you are facing the problem of auto restart then you can resolve your issue by going through the following steps:
- Go to the Start button and then select the Computer option. It will display a number of menus.
- Select the PROPERTIES option and right click on it.
- Go to the ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTINGS.
- In the advanced options of the system context menu, select the option of "Settings" for Startup and Recovery and click on it.
- Under the Startup and Recovery option, uncheck the "Automatically restart" for system failure.
- Then click on the "OK" button.
Get the best Computer tech support via best technician
The main cause of the problem that is that Windows is set by default to automatically restart the operating system after a system failure, If you are confronting serious issue with your system then you can access remote computer tech support which will help you to save money while ensuring the best support to fix the issue.