Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
How Do I Change My PayPal Password without Phone Number or Security Questions?
Are you fed up of paying everything in cash? Here is a new and digital way to operate your payments worldwide by means of online transactions. As technology has advanced, people have found new ways of transferring money which is safe and easy. One such digital way is PayPal Holdings Inc. Let us tell you more about this and how to secure the account.
Know what is PayPal?
PayPal Holdings Inc is an American company that is used to support worldwide online payments and money transfers. This company operates as a payment gateway for online vendors, auction sites and other commercial users. This application works electronically and has provided an alternative to save paper bills, cheques or money orders. With the introduction of PayPal, the users have found easy to transfer and get money worldwide. And to use this application, the user may either launch the application or may use on the web browser. This application basically requires a username and password for the protection and keeping the data secured.
If you are the frequent PayPal user and have forgotten your account then you do not have to panic. Read the article further which will tell you the different steps and method associated with PayPal password reset.
Forgotten Password? Need Not Panic! Here is The Solution!
Those who want to get back their PayPal password may follow the steps below. The password can be changed in two ways. These two ways are:
- If forgotten the password then you can reset the password and hence password will be changed.
- If suspecting that someone else is using your password when changing the same by logging into the account.
Get Back Your Account By Following Any Convenient Method Below.
Method 1: Changing the Password without Security Question
- Open the web browser and go to Paypal.com from the search bar.
- On the login page, enter the username and current password and tap “Next”.
- Go to the settings icon and tap on the “Profile” option from the settings.
- Now select the “Security” tab which is above your profile name and click “Update” in front of password.
- A new window will be displayed in front of you with the option of PayPal password change. Hence, create the password such that it is strong and not easy to crack.
Method 2: Changing (resetting) Password without Phone Number
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of PayPal.
- Enter the username in the sign-in page and tap “Next”.
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” option and you will be redirected to its recovery page.
- Select the password recovery method. If you have selected recovery through email then check the linked recovery email account for the verification code.
- Enter the verification code in the space given on screen and tap “Next”.
- PayPal will now ask to enter a new password. The user can enter the password that is easy for them to memorize.
In case the user finds that PayPal password reset not working then you do not have to panic.
Seeking Help from the PayPal Resolution Centre
PayPal also has a dedicated team of resolution centre. This is the separate team of qualified and trained customer representatives which are 24/7 active. Therefore, the users who are facing the issue while resetting the password may contact this helpline.