Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
How to fix internet not working issue? Get the solutions for all devices
There are people who are disturbed, then, there are people who are very disturbed, after that, there are people who don't have an active internet connection, if you belong to the third category and facing the internet issue, and, continually looking for the solutions. Then you should go thoroughly the article as here every remedy is available for you to cure the issue of internet not working without wasting a single second. A step by step manual is also there to resolve the internet not working properly for every device from laptop to phone.
How to fix internet not working on laptop?
- In the first place, you would require going to the Control Panel.
- Then go to the Network and Sharing' section under the 'Network and Internet' option.
- In addition, you have to go to 'Manage Wireless Networks' and then right click on the screen.
- Additionally, you have to choose the 'Remove Network' from the drop-down menu.
- Moreover, you need to close the open window and reboot the computer.
- As the computer restarts, you will require scanning the ‘WiFi networks’ and selecting the network you want to get connected with and click on 'Connect' option.
- Lastly, you need to enter the security password for the WiFi connection and get on the 'Connect' button.
How to fix internet not working on phone?
With these simplest steps, you will be able to establish a secure and strong internet connection on your mobile without much of a stretch. All you need to do is following the mentioned steps below as they mentioned.
- First of all, you need to check whether or not you have activated the data connection on your phone. If not then do it immediately.
- Secondly, sometimes, the issue occurs because of network error so you should try to shut down the phone and restart it again.
- In addition, if it doesn't help out then you should take out the SIM and insert it again, it might be the case that SIM is placed improperly.
- Further, you can check for APN settings in your mobile phone by going to settings.
If you are not getting any solution for the issue of the internet not working on phone then you may contact to the internet support team.
How to fix my internet not working on chrome?
- Firstly, you need to reboot the PC.
- Then reset the Chrome Browser by deleting all cookies and open with the default settings
- Clearing the host cache in Chrome would help you in resolving the issue.
- Open the Chrome without any extension (Disable all extensions)
- In addition, uninstall and reinstall the Chrome browser
- Disable the virus protection such as Microsoft Security Essentials temporarily.
How to fix internet not working in Ubuntu?
- First and foremost, you need to go on the Network Management panel on the right top corner of the screen.
- Then drop-down menus appears, and, click on the Connection Information option and check for the details and IP address.
- In addition, you can click on the Enable WiFi option and click on the Edit Settings option.
- And then choose the ‘automatically connect to this network when it is available' option.
How to fix internet not working in VMware?
You can set up the internet connection on VMware by uninstalling and reinstalling all network adaptors in the Device Manager.
- In the first place, you have to start the virtual machine.
- Then you need to click on the Start option and right click on the 'My Computer' option and go to the Manage option.
- There you need to choose Device Manager from the left panel.
- To expand the Network Adaptors section, snap on the arrow.
- Further, you need to click on Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Network Connection or VMware Accelerated AMD PCNet Adaptor and click on the uninstall option.
- After that, Snap on the Action option from the menu bar and scan for the hardware changes.
- Lastly, you need to restart the Windows.
In this way, you will be to resolve the issue internet not working completely without facing any difficulty. Moreover, in case, you face any issue then you should go to the customer service support team.