Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
How to setup Roadrunner email in Outlook?
Get a simple step by step manual to setup Roadrunner email in Outlook
Roadrunner is one of the widely-used email services that offer several user-friendly features making it to the most popular email services around the world. Also, if any user wants to access the Roadrunner service on his Outlook account he or she can without any hassle. All they need is to setup Roadrunner email in Outlook although the task is not difficult as it seems you should follow the step by step manual mentioned in this article to avoid any complication to set Roadrunner account on Outlook.
Simple steps to setup Roadrunner Outlook settings
- First and foremost, you need to launch Outlook and go to File option.
- Then you have to choose Add Account option and then click on the 'Manually Configure Server Settings' Option. As Roadrunner needs manual settings.
- Thereafter, you would require choosing your account type as ‘Internet E-mail’ and then entering your Roadrunner email address and full name in the provided space.
- Further, you should click on the Account Type from the drop-down menu and click on the POP3.
- In addition, you have to type 'pop-server.domain.rr.com' for the incoming mail server and for the outgoing server type 'smtp-server.domain.rr.com'. Also, you are required to replace the Domain with your domain in your email address.
- After that, you would have to fill in your Roadrunner username and password in the provided space and also click on the Remember Password checkbox in order to save your account password.
- Then you have to click on the Next option followed by Click and Finish options. In this way, you can add Roadrunner to Outlook.
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will no longer see how I set up my Roadrunner email in Outlook, as this article will surely help you to get rid of your problem of setting up the Roadrunner email account on Outlook. Besides, if you find any kind of issue in that case, you can contact to its customer service team who offers a complete solution for your all queries without wasting the time. Also, you can get help at any time of the day or night as the time of technical support is accessible around the clock.