Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
Get an Easy and Quick Way for how to Enable Gmail Desktop Notifications
As Gmail is the one the ancient and superior email service providers, all across the world. Millions number of users over the worldwide used it, due to most extremely features and refined services. One of the best Gmail features is “Notifications Alert “which enables the users to receive notifications for new email on their Desktop when they get an email to your Google Gmail account. This feature is immensely helpful for users to keep up with the mail/message when they get new emails or chat arrive in the inbox, even if they are not looking at Gmail, just through receive an alert message on the desktop.
However, users can enable the Gmail desktop notifications within minutes just by following simple steps.
Let’s See How to Enable Gmail Desktop Notifications:-
1. First, log in into a Gmail account by entering a login credential.
2. At the top right side of the page, click “Gear” icon, and select “Settings” option.
3. Go to “General” tab and then scroll down to find “Desktop Notifications”.
4. Click on the “Click here to enable desktop notification for Gmail” option.
5. Now select an option of what kind of notifications to get from three options which listed as:
• New Mail Notifications: - Notify me when any new message arrives in my inbox or primary tab
• Important Mail Notifications: - Notify me only when an important message arrives in my inbox
• Mail Notifications Off
6. Click the correct buttons to turn OFF both chat and mail notifications.
7. Click on the “Save Changes” option.
In this manner, you will get start Gmail notifications on the desktop. And whenever you will open the Gmail in Chrome, you will see notifications of new emails, message or chats as per your settings.
At any circumstances, users as you face any problem to follow up the above steps, so you can also get assistance or comprehensive guidance to the issue with proficient technician’s help of third party firm. They are available 24x7 days to provide immediately customer service in regards Gmail problems.