Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
Check out the simple ways to fix AOL Mail not working on iPhone issue
AOL Mail is a popular web-based email service which is also used as an instant messenger for sending and receiving emails. Indeed, AOL Mail has provides its users with the finest email services, but there are few who have encountered issues with their AOL mail account like AOL Mail not working on iPhone. Fortunately, one can easily resolve this issue by following some simple solutions provided in this article. Further, one can also contact the support for assistance to fix this issue quickly and in time.
Solutions to fix AOL Mail not responding on iPhone
1. Reset network settings
In most of the cases, AOL mail not working issue arises because of the network issues. Fortunately, one can easily resolve this by simply resetting their network settings by following the simple steps:
- First, launch the Settings page on your iPhone and tap on the General option.
- Now, look for the Reset option under this section and tap on it.
- Further, tap reset network settings option and wait for a while.
- Once the process is finished, restart your device to check whether is solved or not.
2. Enable the Airplane Mode
As AOL mail works on the internet there are chances that it might not be working properly because of some internet issues. Hence, in order to fix this issue, one can simply try out the steps provided below:
- Launch the Settings page and tap on Airplane mode.
- After that, you are required to wait for a while and disable the Airplane mode.
- Then, again try logging in your AOL Mail to check whether the issue is resolved or not
3. Configure AOL mail manually
- For initiating this process, the user is first required to remove the AOL mail account to fix cannot get AOL mail on iPhone issue.
- After the removal of the account, the user is required to configure the AOL Mail manually on their device.
- For this process, the user is required to launch the Settings page and tap on Mail, Contacts and Calendar option.
- Further, the user is required to tap on Add account option.
- Thereafter, the user needs to provide the account details and proceed.
- Now, select IMAP settings set the incoming and outgoing server for your AOL account.
- And with the completion of this process, your AOL mail account will be added to your iPhone device.
Thus, these were the few solutions to fix AOL mail not responding issue. In case, if the issue persists, the user can feel free to contact the support.