Disclaimer: IThelpnumber.com is leading customer service information provider .We have no association with any firms unless this relationship is specified. Any usage of brand names, trademarks, services and products in merely referential and we straightaway disclaim any type of affiliation, endorsement and sponsorship by any third party. We also affirm that any kind of trademarks and logos used in our website does not have any relation with us are used just for providing information only.
Learn the procedure for Google account recovery date of birth and with other methods as well
How to recover Google account with date of birth?
Google account is the renowned email service provider that encircles different services like Gmail, Hangout and Google+ and many more, services are effective from the decades for the users to share, transfer and gather information across the internet.
But if you found that your Google account stops working and you unable to access the services, in that case you should use the recommended solutions available to recover Google account with the help of Date of Birth and with other mode of recovery. Read thoroughly all the basic aspects to get back to the account information for Google account recovery date of birth
Follow the steps to recover Google account by Date of Birth.
This is one of most suitable and convenient approach to Google account recovery date of birth. Follow these steps to get back to the account information.
- At the beginning of the process, go to the official website of the Google account.
- In the next move, you have to tap forgot password.
- Moving ahead, tap on the option which helps to try a different question now.
- Now you will see a Recovery page open.
- Answer all the questions very carefully.
- Provide the month and year of the account created to start the process
- Provide the details of date of birth.
- After following the above, now you can create a new password of the account.
- Choose a combination of the strong password by using alphabets and characters or the letters.
Follow the steps to recover Google account by answering the security questions.
If you are willing to recover Google account by answering the security questions that you answered earlier for the security purpose. So you need to follow the procedure of how to recover Gmail account with security question
- At the beginning of the process, go to the official page of Google account.
- In the next move, you have to Tap on the forgot password option.
- You have to answer some of the security questions to recognize the user of the account.
- In the last step, now you become able to recover the Google account.
Follow the steps to recover deleted Gmail account
- At the beginning of the process, first go to the Google account help page to initiate the process
- Now you have to answer all the security questions asked.
- After following the above, you have to provide the details of Email address or the registered phone number.
- Tap on the Next button to start the process.
- Now you have to provide the details of the last password you remember and concurrently tap on next button.
- Finally, you become able to recover the deleted Gmail account.
- In the last step, you have to click continue to proceed.
Here you have performed all the process to recover Google account, after you complete the above procedures carefully, make sure to keep the details of the username and the password with you in case you forgot the password. Now again you can get the access of the Google account and start your work. If required you can take assistance from the customer support team for how to recover deleted Gmail account